Sunday, November 4, 2012

OXYGEN

Stylish, Trendy, Hip, Fabulous, Classy... that is what Oxygen clothing is all about & that is why Oxygen has been on my top list every time I am looking for an outfit. 




MONOCHROMATIC COLOR is one thing I like about the brand. Most of the displays are in shades of black, white & gray that allows you to look more classy. Monochromatic colors are also very flexible, you can mix & match any other colors with it.




EDGY DESIGN & MODERN CUTS  is what differs Oxygen from the other clothing brands. When you wear it, you'll always step up from the rest. I love how they put a twist to the usual cut. Wearing Oxygen doesn't needs an additional accessories because the cloth itself is more than enough to rock a night party.


photo from a Tumblr friend (gerdperez).

STYLISH PANTS is a plus point why this brand is number one on my list. I usually find hard times looking for a good pair of pants because I usually ends up buying the usual cut & low quality material that doesn't even look good on me but thanks to Oxygen, now I can find good pants that suits my style & fits well on me.

If you want to be hip & out stage others, go for an Oxygen pants.



FIERCE ACCESSORIES: Oxygen is not only limited to clothes but they also offers accessories that can add spice to your outfit. There bags are also very trendy & flexible that you can pair with your casual to semi formal outfit.




When I travel, I always find time to look for an Oxygen outlet because I can always find the best clothes that are on sale. & it's odd because provincial branches offers more displays & offers good discounts as well.

Oxygen branch @ Robinsons Dumaguete City.

I have countless Oxygen pieces, that is how I love this brand. When I wear it, I feel I own everyone's attention. It doesn't only makes my outfit, it creates a certain attitude.


here are few of my Oxygen collections ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment