Friday, November 2, 2012

MODERN UNDERCUT

Cutting edge of style is what this hairstyle means to me. It is beyond the usual. Modern undercut gives your hairstyle a pleasingly fierce & more daring looks. You need to have the confidence, the guts & the attitude to carry such style.

Lately lots of people choose to have this hairstyle, from the common people to the famous celebrities & personalities.





Raymond Gutierrez, undercut hairstyle for Bench Fix endorsement.
Mario Maurer latest haircut.

Not only men choose to have this hairstyle even women. Recently K-pop artist Dara Park shocked the whole K-pop fan world with her brave undercut hairstyle, but I must say she remains to look pretty & even gained sexiness with her new look.
2ne1 member Dara Park
Miley Cyrus likewise surprised the Hollywood scene with her new undercut hairstyle. From being a teenybopper to a more fierce lady.


Miley Cyrus with her new haircut on MTV Video Music Awards.

Even I myself was tempted to put some spice & a drastic change on my hairstyle through having an undercut style. I even had 3 different salons trimmed & shaved my hair just to have the perfect undercut. (that is how "pasaway" my hair is)
 I must say I am in love with the new look & planning to wear it for a longer time.


Be brave, Be daring, Be bolder! Get your own undercut style now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment