Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SUNRISE

Sunrise symbolizes a new day, a new beginning. 



I have been doing lots of things from the past up to the present. A simple school guy with big dreams.  When I was still in my prep years, I started sketching the usual human stick we always draw for our school projects but at a very young age I realized that I can do more than the weird looking drawing, then I started practicing how to draw & eventually got my first piece an award at school. When I was in my grade school years, I fell in love with acting, from playing funny roles in our class role-plays I ended up being an award winning stage actor. When I was in high-school, I started hosting, I hosted small time events & now I am hosting big events with huge crowd. I also find interest in dancing, from grooving to the beat inside my room, I landed being a member of a dance troupe. During college, I maximized all the skills I have with the different activities at school. I became a disc jockey, an mtv & short film director & got numerous recognition from it. I started my singing career after college. From being a self proclaimed comfort room concert king, I became a big time wedding & event singer. Recently I landed to the world of modeling & eventually found more interest in photography & now I am trying to make a name as an ace photographer. 


We only have one life but it is packed with countless of things that we can experience. I must say I already did lots of things life can offer, but again there's more. Now I am trying to get some space into the blog world. I realized that I have lots of things I can share to the world & one good instrument I can use is the online media. Now I must say "I am a certified Blogger" I may still be a simple one but who knows this can lead to something BIG.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment