Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BAG RAID


Bag is one essential thing I always bring everyday when I am away from home & there are also more essential things on it.

Here is an exclusive first glimpse of what's inside my bag & I will give you the reasons why I love these stuff.
Marithe Francois Girbaud Bag, Roxy wallet, Issey Miyake Perfume, MiuMiu Japan aviator shades, Xperia phone & earphones, Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleansing Clean Face line, Face Shop BB cream Clean Face line, Maybelline 8 in 1 BB cream, Fix hair clay doh, Amway breath & travel toothbrush.


I am a fan of shades. Aside from its use as a protection from the harsh sunlight
it's also an add on to your outfit, it can make you look mysterious as well.
Internet & music on the go is what this gadget means to me & of course for communication.
When there are some waiting moments at least I have a portable jukebox that serves as an
ice breaker.
I love BB cream, when there are some ambush shows & photoshoots, it's a good
help for you to be picture perfect.
I am always conscious about my looks most especially my face. Oily skin is a no no for me,
so I always have a facial wash that makes me look fresh throughout the day.
I must admit, my hair is kinda "pasaway". It is the most unmanageable hair in the world.
A molding clay would help me tame such brat.  
Everyday, we encounter different people & needs to start a casual conversation
with them.  A fresh breath can start a good impression.
First time I bought this I already fell in love with the scent & ever since I've been
wearing Issey Miyake. I love how people recognize it.
Last but surely not the least is my Roxy wallet. This is a gift given by my mom as a birthday
present last year. It is kinda old but I always treasure the sentimental value, plus there is also
an old Chinese "pamahiin na" it is a good luck when someone gives you a wallet instead of buying it
on your own.


I hope you enjoyed the tour, LOL! Hopefully we can have more BAG RAID from other people on my blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment