Thursday, October 25, 2012

Le Début! (the beginning)

What is fashion? fash·ion, noun\ˈfa-shən\
According to the web definition of fashion, it is the prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior.


But in this blog, fashion simply means YOU! 
You're the one who creates your own definition of fashion. 

In this blog! I will let you see some glimpse of my own ideas about fashion, my style & some trends we can introduce to the world.

In this blog you will also get the chance to be stylish on your own simple ways through cheap yet very fashionable outfits & gadgets you may have & use to be on top.

As a disciple of photography, I will share my simple masterpieces & photoshoots showing how amazing this life is.

As a traveler, I would also bring you to different places, share some impressions about my travels, the people, the food & everything.

& etc..... is reserved for some other things we can talk about because in this blog I'll give you the freedom to share your opinions & insights about anything life can offer.


Jouir! (enjoy)

No comments:

Post a Comment