Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BAGS

I feel naked if I don't have a bag with me. It completes my daily attire. Whether I am off to work, doing a casual walk or most especially traveling I always make sure to bring a stylish, versatile bag that can easily be paired with my attire. 


If woman shop for jewelries or shoes. I go for bags, I admit it's my weakness, I easily fall from being impulsive if I see a good bag.

I usually go for monochromatic colored bags. Black, gray & brown are few of my favorites. It matches your clothes easily & these colors always looks classy.

I have few favorite brands as well, Marithe Francois Girbaud offers nice designs of bags. Local brands like Oxygen also offers good bags that are very trendy & not the "baduy" looking one. For the sporty one, I go for Nike bags. they look really hip & very durable at the same time.

One of the priceless items I have is my old Gucci hand bag, "pamana" by my dad & a Marc Jacobs tote bag that I bought for myself.

My dream bag would be a Salvatore Ferragamo hand bag & a Burberry traveling bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment