Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FASHION FOR ME


I really don't have any exact definition of fashion. What matters most with my everyday attire is comfort but I make sure it still looks classy & unique. I usually wear basic shirts paired with a good pair of pants, a suit or cardigan & a colorful shoes to contradict the monochromatic feel. I always bring a stylish jacket because for me it is too powerful that it can quickly change an outfit. A basic shirt paired with pants looks too casual but when you match it with a formal jacket or a suit, it levels up your outfit from being casual to semi formal, now you are ready to hit a night party.


Whether I am traveling or simply doing groceries or shopping, I always make sure that I am properly dressed. For me as long as I'm still young I should wear any clothes that I love. I can be simple, hip, outrageous in terms of fashion but I always make sure not to overkill it. More than comfort, fashion is measured on how you mix & match everything, it could be the cut of the clothes, the colors, your accessories, the weather as well, etc but one important thing you need to put in mind is not to overkill your outfit. Be simple but be unique in a classy way. Be confident, you need to put justice to what you are wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment